Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Little Bruiser




Well now that Drew is a walking machine, he has managed to become a little "bruiser"! The other day he was following me out of my room and walked right into the side of the door. I heard a bang and there Drew was lying on the floor screaming. There was an immediate indent on his forehead and the scrape started to swell up. It looked like he had an egg implanted in his head. I put an icepack on his wound, which he didn't care for one bit. I had to become a little animated and play a little counting game so he would let me put the ice on his head. You do what you got to do! I think I will wait a little bit until his bruises go away before I get any professional pictures taken;) I don't really want my kid looking like an abused child... if you know what I mean;)



1 comment:

Kimmer said...

Oh, the dangers of walking!! Sounds like Drew is all boy. :) Glad to hear things aren't boring around your place! How could they ever be with a one year old??