Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spokane Fair

Hank and I took Drew on his first trip to the Spokane Fair last Friday. He loved the animals, especially the goats! We didn't go on any rides this time but Drew did get a chance to swing on a twirl thing-a-ma-jig! ;) He didn't seem too fond of that. He's a little skiddish at times... so I am kind of glad we didn't spend the millions of dollars on ride tickets and not use them! I had a feeling he wouldn't have wanted to go anyway! Gosh he's only 2... we have plenty of time to do that! We enjoyed the fair with our neighbor friends, Mandee, Jason and Victoria! Drew and Vic are great friends and had so much fun holding hands while walking through the goat barn! Gosh there couldn't have been a more romantic place! LOL! ;)





School Day at the FAIR!

Drew and I tagged along with Jesseca and her kids at the fair on Wednesday! Drew has so much fun with his cousins. We saw Smokey the Bear and Drew was soooooo terrified of him. He said "mommy, bear scared me. Go that way!" Then after that we went through the animal buildings again. Drew's favorite was still the goats! We also got to see the 3 day old baby pigglets! Thanks to Aunt Jesseca, Drew got his first taste of cotton candy and experienced the sticky mouth and hands! (not his cup of tea) He wanted a napkin right away! We had another great sunny day at the fair!!!



1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

Elijah just had his first cotton candy yesterday-once he knew he could eat it (no, its not insulation...) he loved it! I think it was the disappearing in the mouth part. Ü