Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gobble, Gobble!


Drew and I made handprint turkeys today. I decided to make crafts for decorations this year since I don't have a collection of fall decorations to put up. It's so much easier when I have a little helper! Plus he really enjoys glueing and cutting (with my help of course). They turned out pretty cute and look great on the window for neighbors to see!

3 comments:

Kimmer said...

I love seeing all the fun crafts you do with Drew! He seems to love it. I need to be better about this with Jack....You inspire me! :)

AnnMarie said...

super cute! Another hand turkey idea we've done- A family turkey - use Hanks hands as the big back feathers, then yours, then Drew's- each set in a different color!

Ang said...

I love hearing about and seeing all of your fun little crafts. Drew looks like hes having a blast