Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone....

So I just looked at my blog and noticed I haven't been on here since Christmas... YIKES!!! I guess you can say I have been a busy little bee. I started babysitting a friend's baby boy and I am not as flexible as I have been in the past with just Drew and myself. It is going great!! Joseph is 5 months old and very content so it makes it a little easier. I didn't know how it was going to be with 2 little ones but Drew is a GREAT helper and loves Joseph! I can't wait until he has a sibling to play with... whenever that time comes! ;)

I just completed a slideshow for my brother's wedding, made the programs, and helped Jonna (David's wife) scrap pages for the guests to sign! So those are some more things that have been on my plate the past month, as well!!

David and Jonna got married Feb. 13th! It was a beautiful wedding! Drew and his cousin, Nolan, were ring bearers. They pulled their cousin, Samantha, in a wagon down the isle. They did such a SUPER job... without dumping her out!!! Here are a couple pics from the wedding... I will post more when I get them!

1 comment:

Kimmer said...

You read my mind! I was just thinking that I wanted to see pics of the wedding. :) I love the picture of Drew holding his tie. His expression is so cute.