Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???!!!!

WOW... I'm a slacker on the blogging thing! But I guess when I have a crew consisting of a 2 month old, 11 month old, and 3 year old... time gets away from me and doesn't neccessarily allow me to get to my computer. Anyway, things have been moving and a shakin' in the Dennewith house!
Our summer has been interesting so far... we bought a travel trailer, Hank tore his achilles tendon, I'm pregnant with another little boy, I'm also watching 2 babies, and my little Drew is growing up!!!!!!
Between Hank's dr. appoitments and my OB appointments... we have ventured out a couple times camping with friends and family, traveled to Tacoma to spend our birthdays, and enjoying time at home.

Here are some random pics of our summer fun!!!!!!










1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations, Stella!!!! Your boys will have fun growing up together and keeping their mom extra busy :)