Friday, June 3, 2011

4 Months and a little bit more! ;)

Before I get futher behind, I just realized I forgot to post that Kaleb is 4 1/2 months old, ALREADY!!! He is 13.5 lbs and 25.8 inches long! He is now rolling over, eating rice cereal for dinner, full-out belly laughs at his silly brother, HAS 2 TEETH, and enjoys playing on the floor, hanging out in his jumperoo, and grabbing at EVERYTHING his hands will reach. Hank and I find ourselves moving our dinner plates back if he's sitting on our laps at dinner. He is such a joy and if FULL of life. I am soooo blessed to be able to stay home and enjoy every second with my boys.
Speaking of... I just realized that I am always spilling the beans about Kaleb that I hardly ever mention, my BIG 4 year old, Drewman! I just love him to death! He is soooo funny, full of imagination, such a wonderful helper inside and out, loves to read books, do "homework" (activity books), and is going to start preschool in September. That will definatley be a bittersweet time for me! But I am not going to think about it until the time comes.
Self portrait! LOL!!!
Until then... we are going to enjoy our summer to the fullest! We have many camping trips planned (have already been to Blue Lake), and hang out in our pool here at home.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Your boys are so adorable! I can't wait to see them:)

Erin said...

Such HAPPY boys!!! and adorable too :)