Kaleb went from sitting to crawling... now bear-crawling and walking along whatever he can within a month. He is growing like crazy!!! He has his 9 month check up next month so I will know his specifics then! I just know he is a growing baby!!
Kaleb has 8 TEETH and at 8 months old?!?... whoever heard of such a crazy thing?!!!! He loves cubed sweet potatoes, peas, pears, and peaches and puff snacks. If he can only figure out how to get his food to his mouth before dropping each piece... he's getting better! HA! He loves anything that has wheels... especially electronic! He tries to crawl as fast as he can to keep up with Drew's tow truck and trains! He also passes the time by batting balls across the floor. Loves to makes sounds like "da da da" and "ba ba ba" and of course the most famous spitting sounds. He is so much fun and I just love it when Drew says... "Mom, I love having Kaleb!" SO STINKIN' SWEET!!!
As you can see... Kaleb is a busy little bee!
Drew loves his bro!
Fun evening at the park! ~I love these boys!!~
Monday, September 26, 2011
8 MONTHS... and ON THE GO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's growing so much! I can't believe he's got 8 teeth-CRAZY!
Post a Comment