CANNON BEACH
The weekend of June 19-22 Hank, Drew and I joined my family at Nehalem Bay State Park on the Oregon Coast. We had such a wonderful time. On our way to the Park we stopped in Seaside, OR and Cannon Beach, OR to see the amazing beaches. I have seen pictures of the "ROCK" at Cannon Beach and always wanted to go and see it for myself. It was definately worth the trip!
Drew had a great time playing in the sand! He would stomp in the water and lay down on his tummy in the sand. I wasn't too excited about that part because he was full of sand, right down to his diaper. Luckily my parents had a trailer so Drew could soak in the tub. We had such an amazing time as a family!
SEASIDE
Nehalem Bay
We camped for 2 nights at Nehalem Bay State Park. Drew was such a little trooper. We slept in our two room tent with an airbed and all. So it wasn't so bad. The days were warm and the nights were cold. Thanks to my mom, she let me use her cornpuppy to keep my feet warm. Other than that, we had a great time!
1 comment:
Wow! Great pictures. Drew is such a little man! I love seeing pictures of him. It sounds like you guys had such a great time there. I love Cannon Beach!
Love,
Kim
Post a Comment