Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer 2008

Trip back HOME!

This past week we have been a busy family. July 10-12th we went to Chewelah for the annual Chataqua days. This is a time to see friends and family while enjoying the weather, craft booths, food, and entertainment at the city park. I didn't get pictures from the carnival but did get one from the parade. It was a lot of fun!




We also had my Grandparent's 62nd!!! Anniversary at my parent's house. The family keeps growing and growing!

PERRYMAN FAMILY (where it all began!)

THE GREAT GRANDKIDS!
(Ben, Zach, Noah, Jake, Clay, Lexi, Drew, Connor,
Naomi, Nolan, Katie, Grandpa and Grandma)

Camping at Millersylvania State Park

From Sunday to Tuesday we went camping. This time we traveled to Millersylvania State Park campground near Olympia and met up with Hank's family.



Family camp walk! Drew loved the dirt and the water!!



We went on walks in the woods and around the campground. It was nice taking our jogging stroller because the terrain was a little rough! We enjoyed visiting with Hank's family and one of his brothers (Danny) from Virginia came over to spend some time camping. It was so great to see him!

2 comments:

Kimmer said...

Wow! You guys have been busy!! I love all the pictures, and it looks like you guys had a great time. Drew is such a cutie and is getting so big. I can't wait until you guys get back here so we can see him before he gets too much bigger! Take care!

Emilie said...

Hey Stella,
I love that you have a blog now. It's my newest addiction and I love being able to keep up on everything. I recently started one too-www.4feet8paws.blogspot.com. Things in Mead aren't the same without you...I miss seeing you around, but am SO, SO happy for you and your family.