What a winter wonderland here in Spokane. These past few days have been remarkable yet tiresome!!! I LOVE the snow but I can only take so much shoveling! I am definately out of shape... with my back out of wack, sore arm muscles, and tired legs! The snow was even light! But there is just SO much!!! Drew and Tucker definatley got their share of playing in the snow. Because the weather is still cold I only let Drew play for about 15 minutes and was very sad when he had to come inside! He was helping me clear the paths by EATING the snow and I had to look at every bite to see if it was yellow or not! YUK! Silly BOY!!! Tucker, on the other hand, loved burrowing through the deep snow, making tunnels and paths. Both babies will definatley sleep good tonight! Well enjoy the snow pictures at the Dennewith's house!!


Drew say "NOOOOOO" (snow) He loved falling in it!


Say Cheese! Drew watching the snow fall!!
Drew say "NOOOOOO" (snow) He loved falling in it!
Say Cheese! Drew watching the snow fall!!
Tucker's doghouse!
4 comments:
It's so great how much they love the snow at this age! Chad and I were talking about how we never would have guessed how much a 20 month old would love playing in the snow. :) Guess we hadn't been around many 20 month olds. Hope you get some good rest tonight!!
Hi Stella!
Found your blog via Meghan. It looks like you guys are enjoying the snow. We are too - little one and yellow lab as well! Merry Christmas!
Oh my gosh! How are you??? I remember Bonnie called you while you were delivering Drew to see if you could come sub!!! Are you living in Spokane or Chewlah? It looks like life is good :)
Merry CHristmas!
Ha! I guess I found you via Emilie, but you know Meghan too:) Enjoy the snow and the holidays!
Post a Comment