Monday, December 29, 2008

Farwell to Christmas 2008!

We had such a great Christmas with family! Hank, Drew, Tucker, and I spent 5 days up in Chewelah with my family. We went skiing one day, sat in the hottub, shoveled snow, played with cousins, had some yummy food, and relaxed!


Drew must have been a good boy this year becuase he was sure blessed with numerous gifts... from slippers to a 80 piece tool set! He had such a great time opening presents and he was actually interested in the presents this year instead of boxes! ;)





Drew and Nolan had a long fun day and crashed on the floor! ;)


Hank and I recieved a lot of gifts as well! I got... a mini crockpot, digital photo album to go in my purse, a robe, stamps/ and misc. craft things, candles, and a fleece longsleeve shirt.



My siblings!
Lea (31), Me (29), David (23), and Jesseca (32)

We had such a great Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Kimmer said...

Great pictures, Stella! I'm so glad you guys had such a great Christmas. It sure was fun watching Jack open his presents. I didn't know he would get so excited, but it was totally fun watching him. I almost forgot about my own presents.... :) Looking forward to getting together soon!