Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tribute To Grandpa

HARVEY ELLIS SAVITZ

My wonderful Grandfather, Harvey Ellis Savitz, peacefully entered into Heaven on June 19th, 2009. He battled cancer and kidney failure for a couple of years. He was 87 years old. My family and I have many memories of him and have cherished his company. I thank God that he is in good hands and in a peaceful place with no more worries or struggles. He will always have a special place in my heart!!!

Dec. 2008
Lexi, Drew, Clayton, Nolan, G. Harvey, and Jake

April 2009
Drew and Samantha


HAPPY 87th BIRTHDAY August 2008
Grandkids and Great Grandkids

1 comment:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing; I know that it's such a hard time! But I'm glad to hear that he went peacefully. It's so nice that you have pictures of him with the great grandkids! I cherish the ones that we have of our kids with their great grandparents. (Both Quinn and I had a grandpa die last year)