Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quartzite Mountain Hike

Gosh I just looked at my blog and decided I better update it since it has been a couple of months since my last posting....

We have been enjoying the wonderful weather this spring and getting ready for summer. We spent a weekend in Chewelah hiking up Quartzite and camped at my brother-in-laws family ranch. It was fun!!!








As you can see... Drew got a backpack ride and was still pooped after a long hike!!! And Hank as well. I give him props for carrying a 30 pounder on his back for 2.5 hours!!! WOW!!






2 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

Drew is so stinking cute! I especially like the picture of him with his doggie (:

Kimmer said...

That looks like a fun hike! Way to go, Hank for carrying Drew for so long. And I love the pic of Drew asleep in the car.