Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 17th Can't Come Soon Enough!!!


Here I am at 37 weeks! We are anxiously waiting for our baby boy to arrive! It's funny how different my two pregnancies have been. And with Drew coming 3 1/2 weeks early, it has tripped our minds thinking that this baby will be early too... well not so far! I am already further along with this one. At least we DO know the date if he desides to wait a couple more weeks to cook in the oven! January 17th can't come soon enough!!!

2 comments:

Kimmer said...

You are adorable! Can't wait to meet little Kaleb. And Drew is super cute, too!

Emilie said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I hope your appointment went well today (I had one, too). We are all set for a c-section one week from today, so even though we won't see each other at the hospital, our boys will still be so close in age!
Hang in there!