Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome... Kaleb Steven Dennewith

Kaleb was born January 14th, 2011. We had a scheduled c-section for the 17th... but I went into labor early. I am glad for that because I like the 14th date better anyway! ;) Everything went well and we are so blessed to have a healthy beautiful baby boy! Drew is sooooo excited to be a big brother. He didn't know what to think at first and was kind of shy but warmed right up after we were home for a couple days. His big thing is that he wants to do is hold Kaleb all by hiself. He snuggles him and kisses him any chance he can get (usually when I am feeding.) Kaleb is pretty lucky to have a big brother who loves him!


Kaleb weighed 7lbs. 4oz. and was 20 inches long


Meeting mommy and daddy for the first time!


First time meeting mommy... I LOVED THIS MOMENT!
Bonding with mommy and daddy!

First family picture!
Daddy and his boys!
Drew and his little brother! He is SOOOO proud!
First family picture at home!

2 comments:

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

congrats! what a cute family (:

Emilie said...

So happy for your family! Kaleb is absolutely perfect! I'm impressed you've already gotten your blog updated, too (Mine is still on my "to-do" list). Congrats!!!