Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kaleb's 1 Month old!!!

One Month Old Highlights...


Growing like a weed

Growing out of newborn clothes



Bright blue eyes that are open longer each day

Soothed by swinging and sucking on binkies
(and Drew insists he loves the sound of his voice!)


Snuggling mommy, daddy, and big brother!

Definately has fussy spells starting about 8PM EVERY NIGHT...
But sleeps 4-5 hours when finally calmed!! ;)


We love our little Kaleb!

More to come at two months...

4 comments:

Emilie said...

Happy One Month Birthday! It's currently 8:12 PM, so I'm sending soothing thoughts and prayers your way:)

Kimmer said...

He's so cute!! :) I can't wait to meet him once we're all healthy. He has Drew's cute little nose.

Quinn, Allison, Rylee and Cailyn McNamara said...

What a cutie! I think he looks a lot like Drew (:

Erin said...

Adorable! I'm sure Drew's voice is one of Kaleb's favorites. I know Rylan is Reegan's biggest fan. Both your boys are cuties :)