Kaleb is the big #1 now! I can't believe how fast this year has gone with our little dude! He's a busy little bugger but takes the time to stop and snuggle and kiss mommy! I LOVE IT!!!! Kaleb is walking, "talking", and keeping up with his big bro! It amazing the little things he picks up and how smart he is becoming (of course I say this... I am his mom!;) Kaleb is a whopping 18lbs. and 30 inches long! His little lightweight body comes in handy when carrying him around and, of course, he uses it to his advantage and tries to scale the walls! HA!!!
2 comments:
so cute - both the birthday boy and the decorations (: you did a great job! such a fun idea for a theme!
Such an adorable theme!!! Kaleb is such a sweetie. I really can't believe our boys are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment