Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Glimps of the Past 8 Months...

Well what can I say... we have been a very busy family the past 8 months... From a busy and fun Spring (Drew's 5th Birthday, Easter, New House), a Summer that flew by (Camping Trips and Traveling), to a beautiful beginning of Fall (Drew's in Kindergarten, and Apple Cider making). I now have motivation to sit down and create a new blog post that has been in the back of my mind... just wondering how to organize the pasted 8 months (kind of overwhelming)!!!
So I decided to gather my most favorite pics from each event and create a collage instead of uploading a gazillion of pictures!


Drew's Lego-RIFIC Birthday! March 2012


Easter with Family! April 2012

Annual Mother's Day Weekend
Blue Lake Camping Trip May 2012

New House... Piper Glen Ct. Colbert, WA
End of May 2012

Family Trip to Virginia Beach to visit Hank's
extended family. June 2012

Summer Highlights... 4th of July, Camping with cousins,
Hank's BIG accomplishment  (STP Finisher)
July-August 2012
 
Drew's 1st day of Kindergarten at Midway Elem.
September 2012
 
Savitz's Apple Cider Festival!!!
October 2012
 
Looks like that about sums up the past 8 month...
As you can plainly see we are a busy family! 
Now I can take a deep breath and maybe keep up
on my blogging. 
 
 
 



 




 

No comments: