Drew got an Elmo doll for Valentine's Day! He hugs and kisses him which is what Elmo loves best! Elmo even says "thankyou" and of course Drew copies what he says. Gotta love the positive interacting stuffed animals! Drew also has fell in love with the XBOX. He is turning into quite the gamer like his Daddy. I better put an end to this before it gets out of hand!
Since the weather has become warmer, I let Drew play outside as much as possible. He loves it and gets mad at me when he has to come inside! I am not looking forward to Spring because Drew loves to play in the mud puddles and dig in the muddy dirt! I guess we need to make a trip to the Goodwill and get some play clothes!!! ;)
DISNEY'S PLAYHOUSE LIVE!!!!
Hank and I took Drew to see his most favorite Disney characters at the Spokane Arena! We went to Red Robin for dinner before the show. Drew loved the performance. His eyes were glued to the stage for the entire hour and a half! I couldn't even get him to turn his head for a picture! It was so much fun!!! We can't wait to take Drew to another show!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here we are walking to find our seats!
.JPG)

Drew and his "blap-blight" (flashlight)
Here we are walking to find our seats!
Drew and his "blap-blight" (flashlight)
The grand finale! We had so much fun!
2 comments:
It is crazy that in less than a month, Drew will be 2!!! Wow! Love all the new pics. It looks like you guys had a really fun time at Disney Playhouse. See you soon!
I can't believe how big Drew is getting. It seems like just a few months ago you were bringing him into your summer school class...time flies:)
Post a Comment