Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Trip to Vancouver

WELCOME SAMANTHA LUCILLE SNEED!!
Born Thursday March 12th! We are glad to finally meet her!!
Last week Drew and I along with my sister, Jesseca and her youngest Nolan, took a road trip to Vancouver to meet this little bundle of joy! My mom came later in the week to visit, as well. We had such a great time holding Sam, watching her take baths, trying to keep two toddlers entertained, Drew and Nolan had fun clearning Aunt Lea's shoe shelves!! Jesseca made cookies with the boys, Drew, Grandma Betsy and I went on a walk to the park, and just had a great time visiting! I can't wait to see how much Sam has changed when they make their way up to Chewelah in a couple of weeks.








After Jesseca and Nolan left Grandma Betsy came to visit! We went to the park where Drew played and played. He didn't want to leave. The slide was his most favorite oh and of course drinking from the water fountain. ;0)






















1 comment:

Kimmer said...

I love the pictures of little Sam! She is too precious. And the picture of Drew with all the shoes off of the shelf is priceless. It looks like those two were helpful little toddlers. :) I'm glad you guys got to go do visit your sister. So fun!