First attempt... turned out pretty good...
Drew is sooooo used to getting his picture taken! He was easy!!! HA!
I seriously sprinted to get in place before the timer ran out and the light flashed.
My Big Boy!
Not too sure about the whole picture thing...
Silly boys!
LOVE!!!!
Got him to smile with saying... "Kaleb, what time is it?" TAP TIME... and he started laughing! HA!!
My SWEET HANDSOME BOYS!!
This one was tricky... set the timer, ran, got Kaleb on my shoulders... JUST IN TIME for the picture to take.
Hank and his boys!
Surprisingly the boys focused on the camera... SHOCKED!!!!
I AM IN LOVE!!!!
Fun picture in the tree... Hank was holding up Kaleb!
My LOVE!
Hank snapped this one!
Last one before the battery went DEAD!! HAHA!
I was soooooo HAPPY with how the pictures turned out!
2 comments:
So, when I saw these on facebook, you totally inspired me to snap some of our own. And I got a good one! (for the Christmas card, so I'm not sharing yet...). :) Anyway, thanks for the inspiration. They look SO good! I actually thought a professional had taken them until I saw your comments. Yay for being frugal. Did you use a website to edit them? I've used picmonkey before and like that. Great job, Stella!
The pictures turned out GREAT!
Post a Comment