Another Halloween has come and gone! The weather was AMAZING as we wondered through our new neighborhood trick-or-treating. Drew dressed up as Spyro from Spylanders (I don't even know what they are) but he wanted to be a dragon and that was the only costume left at Walmart. Kaleb (thank goodness for hand-me-downs) was the CUTEST little tiger EVER!!! He didn't like his costume at first but then as he noticed everyone else in theirs, he gave in. Our neighbors, the Hernandez Family and my niece, Lyla and her mom, Jonna, trucked along with us, as well!! It was so much fun!!! Next year Drew informed me that we need to get bigger buckets for candy... the boy's buckets were literally overflowing! HAHA! OH and how can I forget Hank's costume... ummmm I am kind of speechless! He was a 80's rocker with NASTY, and I mean, NASTY teeth!!! HAHA!
Tiger and Spyro
Cutest face!!
Crazy Daddy and his boys!
Werid!
Lyla, little miss Pumpkin
Heather and her girls along with Drew and Lyla
Kaleb finally got up there to get some candy!
The twins stayed home with their daddy so Kaleb and Lyla could ride!
Kaleb figured out this trick-or-treating thing right fromt he get go!!
Drew, Lyla, and Kellie (my cousin met up with us)
I dressed up as a "MOM"! Original huh?!?
Until next year....
No comments:
Post a Comment