I've been waiting for the 1st snowfall at our new hosue! And it came in with a BANG! The boys bundled up first thing and enjoyed making snowmen... snowballs to throw at eachother (of course)...tried to drive the John Deere tractor in it... and just having plain old FUN!!! Last year Kaleb wasn't mobile enough to enjoy playing in the wintery white stuff...but this year he is gung ho! Hurray for me being I don't have to walk by his side every minute and try to keep him from falling down! He RUNS, JUMPS, SLIDES, and CLIMBS in the snow! We also got to enjoy the snow up at Grandma and Grandpa's in Chewelah!!! WE LOVE SNOW!!!!!
The new picture pose, I guess!... but it works for me! LOL!
Helping grandpa clean off the deck.
His new picture taking pose! HAHA!
All bundled up!
SO BRIGHT!!!
Great smiling boy!!
So cute!!! Hiding in the snowy forest!
HAM!!!
Packing the snow to make a ball!
"NOOOOOO" says Kaleb! Love his spiderman boots... they even light up!
First snowfall at our new home! I'm speechless!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment